Android has most likely essentially the most safety measures of any cell working system. If you want to secure your gadget, you presumably can permit Face Unlock, Fingerprint Unlock, Smart Lock, and so forth. While together with a further layer of security, these lock show display security decisions are nonetheless a lot much less secure than PIN, Pattern, and Password.
How to Enable and Use Android Lockdown Mode
- To begin, open your Android app drawer and select the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on the Lock Screen in Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the Secure Lock settings on the Lock Screen.
- Locate the Show lockdown selection on the Secure lock settings show display. To permit the lockdown mode, activate the Show lockdown selection toggle.
- Next, press and preserve your cellphone’s vitality button. In the Power off-menu, you’ll uncover a model new Lockdown selection.
Lockdown mode is a security operate that disables all biometric security and voice recognition supplied by Smart Lock. When you permit Lockdown mode, you’ll solely be able to unlock your Android gadget using a PIN, Pattern, or Password.